Your FIRST stop in the Gaslamp Quarter offering:
- Monthly Paranormal Investigations!
- Ghosts of the Gaslamp Walking Tour every Friday at 5:00
- Gaslamp Quarter Architectural Tours every Thursday at 1:00 p.m. and Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- Tour the historic Davis-Horton House (1850), the oldest surviving structure in downtown San Diego!
- Visit Gaslamp Gifts, our charming museum store featuring fancy soaps and lotions, t-shirts, Victorian inspired jewelry and scarves, Greyfriars Bobby and Bum the Dog Plushies, plus seasonal Halloween and Christmas merchandise!
- Exhibition Gallery showcasing Gaslamp Quarter historical exhibits
- Check out the only "Talking Statues" in the United States, Bum the Dog and Greyfriars Bobby!
- Official Historic Old Town Trolley ticket center
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO SEAWORLD, SAN DIEGO ZOO, AND SAFARI PARK!
The Gaslamp Quarter Historical Foundation (GQHF) is housed in the historic district's oldest standing structure, the Davis-Horton House (1850). As the steward of the Gaslamp Quarter's architecture, culture and history, GQHF operates the house as the Gaslamp Museum to share information about San Diego's early history through exhibitions, tours of the house, and guided tours of the Gaslamp neighborhood, Tuesday – Saturday.
There is a supernatural component to the Davis-Horton House, and niche tours for those interested in paranormal investigations are available Friday evenings with an experienced docent (the Gaslamp and Ghosts Walking Tour), and extended two-hour paranormal investigations once a month with San Diego Ghost Hunters, a reputable outside team of researchers. Please visit www.gaslampfoundation.org for all GQHF program details.